We’re Cornwall Mind and we’re here for you
Even though 1 in 4 people have mental health problems, most of us don’t get the help we need. This has to change.
We’re Cornwall Mind. We’re here to fight mental health. For support, for respect, for you.
Mind’s values are at the heart of everything we do.
- Open – we reach out to anyone who needs us
- Together – we’re stronger in partnerships
- Responsive – we listen, we act
- Independent – we speak out fearlessly
- Unstoppable – we never give up
“We connect minds. We support minds. We change minds.”
Our mental health radio show
“A Space To Speak Your Mind” is our radio show and podcast made by people with lived experience of mental health difficulties, in association with Source FM, the community radio station in Falmouth and Penryn.
It also airs on CHBN in Truro and Radio St Austell Bay. Listen to the Podcasts on Spotify now. Also available on Apple Podcasts.