Working alongside the local fundraising group ‘Thinking Of Del’ who were set up in memory of Del Wilton who took his life by jumping from the North Cliffs at Hell’s Mouth, the services of 4 of Cornwall’s finest brass bands has been secured to each play a showcase on the evening of 24th May 2017 at the Hall for Cornwall, Truro, culminating in a massed band finale with over 100 musicians on stage together.
This has never been seen before in Cornwall, and will be a feast to behold.
Indeed, recently the St Dennis Band were crowned 1st Section National Champions, adding even more kudos to the event.
The two charities being supported on the evening will be CSART – Cornwall Search and Rescue Team and Carrick MIND both very deserving local charities and initiatives, and very much in need of additional funding to keep their excellent support moving forwards.
We have only a small number of sponsor spots left which cost £375 and include :
- Full Prime Page Colour Programme Advert next to the Band you are sponsoring.
- Mention during the concert of your support to of the band and the event
- 4 Prime Complimentary tickets for you and your guests (Face price £15 per ticket)
- Exclusive Ticket Booking from 24th October for one week.
- 2 Complimentary Programmes (forwarded in advance)
- Choice of Bands to Sponsor – Roche Brass, St Austell, St Dennis, Camborne
If this is something which you think may be of interest, please let me know as soon as possible, and I will allocate a space whilst you come to a definite decision.