You might be worried about coronavirus (COVID-19) and how it could affect your life. This may include being asked to stay at home or avoid other people. This might feel difficult or stressful. But there are lots of things you can try that could help your wellbeing.
The Mind information link below is to help you cope if:
- you’re feeling anxious or worried about coronavirus
- you’re staying at home or avoiding public places as part of social distancing
- you have to self-isolate https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-advice/
And it covers:
- Plan for staying at home or indoors
- Take care of your mental health and wellbeing
- Checklist: are you ready to stay at home?
Coronavirus and your wellbeing – for young people
Coronavirus, supporting yourself and your team
Coping with going into work during Coronavirus
Coronavirus and social care rights
Coping as a key worker
Easing of Lockdown
Please ensure you’re following all government guidelines and advice. https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus //www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Information, announcements and updates relating to the virus.
Support for those extremely vulnerable