Exciting new job opportunity!
Cornwall Mind is excited to offer an opportunity for an experienced Community Fundraiser to join us in raising essential funds and develop the strategy to offer support to more people in Cornwall struggling with mental health difficulties. The Community Fundraiser will support fundraising activities initiated by local people and develop fundraising activities and events to raise funds and raise the profile of mental health in Cornwall. Initially we are offering a one-year contract with the plan to develop a fundraising team in the future.
We are looking for somebody with:
- At least 2 years’ experience of working in the same or a similar role, successfully achieving financial and non-financial targets.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills and confident communicating face-to-face with the public at all levels.
- Highly organised with strong time management and prioritisation skills, able to successfully multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work flexibly including evenings and weekends in line with the role.
- Passionate about mental health and the vision of Cornwall Mind.
- Flexible to working occasional unsocial hours including evenings and weekends.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Successful candidate will be required to have a DBS check.
21 hours per week, 3 days per week, at £12.50 per hour.
Apply Here; full job description and application form below.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact Jon Gladstone at:
Tel 07885 994166
Latest News from Cornwall Mind
Look at this! We have just closed their fundraising page, Debbie and Andrew raised a grand total of £2715.00 on their Lands End to John ‘O’ Groats bike ride back
It’s nearly time for our Cornwall Mind Disco with less than 2 weeks to go! It’s happening on Saturday 7th December 8-Midnight. Please note, there has been a change in