We are delighted to launch a new Hearing Voices Group in Penzance.
Hearing voices is a very common, but often unsettling, experience that can sometimes feel very overwhelming.
People have many different experiences of hearing voices and it can be hard talking about it.
Our hearing voices groups are for anyone who experiences voices, visions and other unusual sensory perceptions.
They provide an opportunity for you to chat with others about how you live and cope with your experience of hearing voices, in a way that empowers you to regain some control over your life.
Talking about your voices in a safe space with people that might be experiencing something similar, can help you feel more valued, understood, and help you realise you’re not alone.
Our groups can:
- Help you feel less alone and provide a sense of relief that other people hear voices too
- Encourage you to talk about your experiences in a safe and non-judgmental space
- Help you gain new perspectives on your voices
- Give you the chance to support others – helping others can improve mood and help to reduce stress
- Help you feel accepted and listened to
- Be great for your self-esteem
- Encourage you to make your own decisions about how you manage your voices.
Penzance – The second Tuesday of every month 1.15 pm – 3.15 pm.
Bodmin – The first Wednesday of every month 2.00 – 4.00 pm.
How do I sign up?
It’s easy – just complete our Referral Form.