Set in one of Cornwall’s most stunning locations, dogs, walkers and runners will take on a bespoke 5k kindly made accessible by The National Trust.The route takes in part of the beautiful gardens, woodland paths which weave around ancient oaks, and private parkland with epic views of the Fal Estuary, finishing outside the stately Trelissick House.
Entry to this event is £15 for a dog and adult, and just £5 for all walkers and runners without a dog.
- dogs get exclusive access to part of the gardens and private parkland where paws usually don’t go
- access to a unique 5K route for walkers and runners
- doggy bags for all our furry faithful friends, courtesy of Truro Waitrose
- a gift from Seasalt Cornwall
- medals for our youngest supporters
- doggy treats on the finish line
- a banana for our human participants
- photo opportunities for our canine companions
- if you raise £15 for Cornwall Mind you will get a certificate and a free Mind bandana, the dog that raises the most sponsorship will receive a deluxe doggy hamper, courtesy of Truro Waitrose
Your dog will be the star of the show as they help to raise funds for our wellbeing services here in Cornwall!
It is estimated that one in four of us will struggle with a mental health problem at some point each year. When you’re managing a mental health problem, or supporting someone who is, having access to the right information and support is vital and we believe no-one should have to face a mental health problem alone.
We kindly encourage our waggy tailed supporters to seek sponsorship.
You can sign up and create your own page here: Justgiving.com/campaign/TrelissickBarkRun2022 – and every dog who raises a minimum of £15 sponsorship will receive a certificate and a Mind dog bandana as our thanks for their paw-some fundraising! And for the pooch who raises the most sponsorship, our friends at Waitrose have kindly donated a deluxe Doggy Hamper!
You can also access a traditional sponsorship form here.
All the important information you need is here. Please read our Bark Run frequently asked questions